Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Little Surprise!


Hello~

 I picked up the items I purchased on-line yesterday! 

I am really happy that they turned out super cute.

First, I got this pluggy
It was love at first sight, and the tassels are amazing...


Then, I got another pluggy.
It is really puffy! 
My friend has been wanting one like this, so I will give this to her.


Next, is a puff ball charm!
It gives off a fwua fwua feeling~


When I saw this, I had to get it because it reminds me of summer!
I want summer to come right now! Haha. 


I got this pouch too for my other friend, because it is her birthday soon~
The animal print is so cute!


Last but not least,
 I was thinking that maybe my followers will like this coin purse...


So simply leave me a comment telling me anything about you!

And if you would like please follow me on bloglovin', since GFC is shutting down...

Just click the pink button on the right of the page~
OR 
Follow on Bloglovin

I will announce the winner next post! 

22 comments:

  1. love that fluffy pluggy! i miss visiting your blog :)

    www.carizzachua.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I missed blogging too!

      Delete
  2. how many cute items^^...i love the second^^!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute stuff! What site did you buy everything from?

    Xo CeeCee

    http://thecrescenthour.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I bought it from https://www.facebook.com/TwinkleBlythezoo! And thank you!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your comment^^ Wow your blog is beautiful! And al the plushy items are so amazing :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really cute stuffs.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same Lovely Home Sweet Love plug as well!! I love it so much but the crown gets tangled up with everything. XD

    ♡ M.May

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg. the first pluggy is so cute! i also like the hello kitty pouch! thank you for sharing!

    btw, i hope you can join my giveaway. here's the link: CHOIES GIVEAWAY~❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many cute things! <3 <3 You look so cute too!^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute! :D love the tassel one ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pink pluggies are so cute (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything in this blog is so adorable!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sweetie I´m following you in Bloglovin´

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pink fur ball pluggy is super cute!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting~! I really apperciate it and I read every one of your comments!