Monday, September 3, 2012

Amusement Park in the SKY!

I, personally am a BIG fan of amusement parks! 
Especially ones with special features! 

What is special about this one is that it is on top of a department store! 
And not just the typical western 2 story kind, but the 20 floor Asian types...

I rode this... It was so scary! 
It goes on a 90 degree angle, and you could see the edge of the department store.
You could really feel that you might fall of and die...

This is just a little view of the park. 
Sorry, I was having to much fun to take a lot of pictures!


This is the main attraction. The Ferris wheel.
Sorry, the pictures are so blurry.

The view is really great on top of the Ferris wheel, because it is huge!

There is a lot of attractions, but to be honest it is all very kid- friendly...
Only about 3 rides and attractions are scary to me.

20 comments:

  1. it looks like fun, but i would be scared too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! : D Yes it is so much fun but scary!

      Delete
  2. thanks for your comment^^ I don't like amusement parks very much but the pics look funny somehow^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove amusement parks and thrill rides!!
    Never been to one on a 20 floor building though!
    I think it'd make the scary rides even more scarier :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh I would have been too busy freaking out to be taking pictures! Glad you had fun though! It is a pretty nice view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I feel the same way, that is why I did not take a lot of pictures!

      Delete
  5. omg look so scary @___________@ I really like amusement parks too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantastic view! ☆ミ

    It looks like fun~ although I'm not the biggest fan of scary rides....**'

    Where was that?~ :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was in Taiwan! : D On top of dream mall!

      Delete
  7. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ferris wheel too!
    At first I was like, "No, I'm not afraid"
    then when it reached the top i was "WTH, this is so scary" xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so scared of heights I wouldn't have been able to go on the rides! But the view still looks good :P x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't been to amusement parks recently, however there's one two hours away from where I live. It's called "Port Aventura" (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you and I hope you will reciprocate...
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love viking rides =D
    But I will never dare to ride roller coaster >_<
    Glad you enjoyed Babe~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing! Where is this park located at??

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waa seems like fun! i love amusement parks so much o 3 o but no money for this year :'C hope you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting~! I really apperciate it and I read every one of your comments!