Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Love Quiz!

Wow! It is almost summer~ The season of love is coming!!! 
Everyone seemed to like the quiz questions last time, so this time I translated a whole new section on love
Let's see how accurate this is! 



1. What do you look for in a ideal lover
   Q: What do you draw first when you are drawing?
   A: a) Sun
        b) Sky
        c) Cloud
        d) Field
        e) Flowers

If you picked A....

You value health!
You are a lively and outgoing person. You long for love but want someone who is cheerful and energetic!


If you picked B....

You value a good temper!
You have a lot of pressures that you want to escape, and you hope that the relationship is comfortable! You do not like things to interfere with your freedom. A person with a good temper who understands you is the most suitable for you!

If you picked C....

You value a tacit agreement!
You pay attention to your feelings and is understanding. You wish for a sensitive, considerate and attentive person.


If you picked D....

You value money!
You base your relationship on economic foundations. Your ideal love is best to have a steady income and a capable person!

If you picked E....
You value freshness!
You do not like the same things over and over. You want to experience something fresh everyday! But to be real, it is very hard to find that kind of a lover.


2. What kind of guy will take your breath away?
   Q: Who will you sit beside on the bus?
   A: a) A businesslike person who is reading the newspaper.
        b) A school girl who is listening to her ipod.
        c) A mother who has a kid.
        d) You don't sit, but instead stand in a clear space.


If you picked A....

You fall for the mature guys!
You look cool, but is really fragile on the inside. You like a mature boy's care and love.


If you picked B....

You fall for the Korean "flower boys!"
You are born with the love for beautiful things. You love a handsome man.

If you picked C....

You fall for the Japanese "romantic types!"
You fall in love like a Japanese drama! You want a perfect ending, and all the amazing things that happen in a drama!

If you picked D....

You fall for a cool boy!
You are personally very cool. The clam and cool surface of a guy will move you! The more challenging it is the more you are interested in it.

What was your result? : D Tell me, I am interested to know! 
Was it accurate? 


Bye bye~ See you soon! : D 

Image: Google

39 comments:

  1. Really interesting firt i choice draw a sky, and second a choice a mother...


    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose D then A. If I sat here and thought about it...it was pretty accurate! Thanks for the quiz! C:

    OH! And nice layout! It's so summery...I'm still in winter mode haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. D - Why moneeey D:
    2. A - Totally love mature guy weehee :$

    Thanks for ur comment on my blog :3 ure pretty <3 followed :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this was interesting! I don't know how accurate it really is though :P For me, everything "depends" X)

    But for my answers, I chose C and D respectively ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post! 1st I choice draw a sky, and 2nd I always choice a mother...

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is pretty accurate!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute quiz. thank you for sharing darling :) really cute blogs too and i love your header. makes me think of summer so much!

    xx rae

    stop by if you have a moment http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/ and follow if you like! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose flowers first and then standing in a clear space. The second one was 100% right! I love guys who act like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1 e and 2 b but i love girls XD sry but its a good idea, really cute ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice quiz ^_^
    I chose A and B lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe cute quiz <3 I chose D and B ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1-D money
    2-B korean flower boys

    i guess i could say it was very accurate

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute and accurate test!

    I've tagged you in my post, dear^^!
    You make me happy if you want visit me^^

    http://vivia-chan.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. How nice the quiz! My boy is the korean... And I draw flowers!

    #Kisses ^^
    ~♥ Diary of a nerd named Sophia ♥~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked 1E and 2D. 2D is pretty accurate, but 1C would have been better :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey~ I'm here to say that you've been tagged with an award, go to my blog to see it ^^
    http://merywright.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hihi so nice questions!! :D
    I got both times answer B !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha that's really Cute~

    Q1 I picked A
    Q2 Picked B~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the quiz, it was really fun and true too!! I always squiggle flowers and I chose the businessman for the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always love doing quizzes. I chose A and D.. not sure how accurate it is though.

    I hope you try making the little bear sock doll ^-^

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. amazing! Loved doing it and it is true ..I picked Sky and D in last one ....so damn true !
    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha...I picked E and A... freshness and mature people... XD I guess that would explain why I think guys in suits are so attractive!

    Also I've tagged you !
    http://costrauma.blogspot.ca/2012/06/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. surprisingly, it was! lol. these kinda quizzes never fail to humour me (:

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I chose C and B hahaha. Pretty accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It was pretty accurate ^^
    I chose C and A

    Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I choose C and A ^^"
    But the C scared me. It was exclatly that O_o

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow, this was fun!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love doing this test!!! I pick D and B. I didn't know I value money that much LOL

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  29. Not sure how accurate it is haha! I find it hard to anwser the questions even tho they are actually easy >w<;

    ReplyDelete
  30. hehe, i love this quiz. I pick sun and the ipod girl :D. I think it is very accurate :D. Thank you for such sweet comment on my blog. I hope you have a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Haha it's cute, but not accurate on my part hehe

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hehe, this was fun, Sun and businessman :P A mature man in good health then... XD x

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just found your blog! it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  34. haha the result is very interesting xD but the first result don't match with my boyfriend haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hey dear :) what a nice quiz!!
    I chose the one with the cloud and then the one with the business man ;D it was pretty accuarte :3
    xoxo
    Keki
    lookin' forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh~ very interessting! I choose the flower and the school girl :D!

    And I love your new layout! ~ :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting~! I really apperciate it and I read every one of your comments!