Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Dolly Eye - Jewel Green Review

So a couple days ago, I got a pair of lenses from Lens Village

Yay! I got Dolly Eye Jewel Green, since it is spring and all...

It came in these two vials! 

This is the info!

Life Span : 1 Year
Diameter : 15mm
Water Content : 55%

It came in safely in this envelope! The inside was bubble wrapped! 

Inside was this white box! 

It contained cute case. I got a hippo.. Hehehe! : D 

This is my eyes before lenses!

And my eye after them! 

The pattern can be seen easily! : D The ring makes my eyes bigger! 

This is a picture I took with my cell phone!  : D 

Camera pic! 

Webcam photo! : D 

Comfort:
4.5 /5
These lenses are very comfy! : D After all the water content is quite high! It is still comfy after 10 hours of wear! And like most circle lenses, eyedrops are needed if worn for a long period of time! 
Design:
4 /5
These lenses are definitely not perfect for spring because they are green. My friends have told me that under dark light it seems teal, and under sunlight very green. I really like green lenses and this pair is great! 
Enlargement:
4 /5
I really like the effect it has in my eyes! I love how big it makes my eyes look, but not alien like. It is amazing! : D 


I think if you like this pair you should buy it at lens village, their service is quite nice and they respond to your questions quickly.  I really like this circle lens company : D : D 

45 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a difference! I love the colour and effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice lenses!
    I love the color. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these in vials! I will open them soon! So excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh if I ever wore coloured contacts, I'd get green too! Pretty x misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that pattern is so nice!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh~ I love the design of this lens really pretty! Thanks for sharing ^_^~ You look great on it =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty lenses, I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh! I love the pattern of the outer ring.

    Thanks for the review~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. :D Oh these are so pretty on you! I think lensvillage is sending me the same lenses as well. I hope they look half as great on me as you. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Nice design looks gorgeous on you Babe <3

    Love it~

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!

    you look really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW WOW!! I love the effect of this lenses!And the color is lovely*^*
    You look really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that really makes a HUGE difference!
    I also want to get a pair of circle lenses, but unfortunately I am a chicken XD
    Also because I wear normal lenses ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow~ the colour looks great~

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great with these on!! Thanks for sharing this awesome review, I'm planning to purchase my 1st order from lens village since they seem to have so many cute colours for a cheap price compared to other stores.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the frayed edges! Their so pretty >.<

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow you look great with this lens~!

    ReplyDelete
  18. they're really dolly! *____*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I loved those lenses!!!
    And it looked really well on you. Suit you ;)
    I really Like LensVillage, I also have 2 pairs from them ♥
    Thank you for visitating my blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. ~Hi~
    woow!! I love the colour and effect!!! so cool!!!

    kisses!! ~~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, those lenses look nice (^^) I like their effect and design ☆

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the lenses! The design is really pretty and it looks great on you c:

    ReplyDelete
  23. they look so amazing on you! pretty girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those lenses look great, the colour's lovely! Thanks for the review (Also, thanks for dropping by my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww I love the effect on the edge. It looks so pretty ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really pretty lenses, they look lovely on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  27. =) looks pretty cute~ i like the colors a lot ^^

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love lenses bur i cant wear them i´m not 16 :( it isnt allowed in my country ...puuuuuuuh
    but i really love theese

    ReplyDelete
  29. your eyes look super pretty with these lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow!
    That color is so pretty :)
    Your eyes look really intense when you put them on
    Chaitea

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the color and the outer pattern. Looks so nice!

    http://e2xli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i should've seen this review before i bought my contacts! nooooooooooo! these contacts look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You looks so cute with lenses ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. sweet lenses!!! i have been dying to get some like that! very cool! :) i willhave to check the website out! great review! i see you are inBC too! i'm in vancouver :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really nice lenses! You looks adorable! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  36. omygodd such pretty lenses!!
    i really want these series now xD
    thanks for the revieww :D they look so glowy on youu <3

    ReplyDelete
  37. These look really cool :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. So pretty *_* im loving it no joke <3

    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting~! I really apperciate it and I read every one of your comments!