Saturday, February 25, 2012

Popteen March 2012 Style LOVES!

I used to really really love the Gyaru Style, but now I am just okay with the make-up style...
Nevertheless, I love the outfits! 
This is the cover! 

I really like the hair here.  I also like the hat and ribbion!

Oh yea, I want my hair to be like this! 

Okay, but seriously I really like this girl's uniform style. If I wore uniform, I would wear it like this! I don't know who this model is. Anyone want to tell me who she is?

Spring! I really like the poncho and the green dress. It is so sweet! 
Actually, I like everything here! 

I really like the holey sweater! Right now I really like semi transparent stuff.

Everything on this page is so sweet, so naturally I would like it! 

I really like Mizukitty's top! 

I really like the blue skirt Kumicky is wearing. It can be easily mixed and matched.

Oh yea, I also like the sweater worn over collared shirt style.

I like Mizukitty's outfit! It is so cute ^ ^ 

Another sweater over plaid style. Who is this model? : D She is cute too! 
Yay, cute shoes! I really like the white ones. Lacy socks would be cute with it! 

Liz Lisa  = LOVE
It seems that uneven skirts are in style now! 

The dress that is long in the back and short in the front is so cool in a sweet way~!

I really like the transparent selves! 

Everything on this page is so cute! I love the shoes again! 

I like Okarie's semi- transparent shirt!

Bows are trendy in spring too! 

Yep, I like everything here! Espically Pikari's outfit! 

I like her coat! : D It is cute! 

The way they wear their scarf is nice! 

I like Kumicky's shoes! 

Her outfit is so cute! 

Yep, I like her outfit too! 

I think that top is so cute, the way the ribbon is on the shirt makes it even more adorable!

That are all the stuff I like in Popteen March! 

Which one is your favorited? 

Also, thanks for telling me the names for the model! 




36 comments:

  1. love reading these spreads, seriously the girls are all do cute and adorable, if only I have the guts to dress/style like them! :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! feel free to participate in my international giveaway <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tye scans! It's been so long since I last uploaded some so I have been deprived LOL But yes, they are totally cute! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the black haired model is called Maeda Nozomi! Omg I really love the trend this season especially collar shirts and bows :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing^^
    Kumikki for ever *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics! is so inspiring! *^*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waah, i need to get my hands on Popteen magazine soon xD
    I started to have a look on some various japanese fashion magazines -which are a GREAT source for INSPIRATION <3

    xoxo
    ♪ Vernissage and Cream ♫

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for uploading scans <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Popteen! <3 I love the hello kitty in the picture soo huge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. their all so cute! I really want to go get some stuff like that for spring~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I wish Spring would come sooner ;__; these scans are so refreshing! Really liking the last 2 outfits you posted as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh thank you for posting this! This gave me so many ideas for spring! I love all their outfits and the shoes omg! Makes me want to go shopping even more LOL. :3!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loveeee looking at these spreads and how effortlessly cute the models make the clothes look! Their poses always inspire me too hehe. Thanks so much for sharing :D x misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah I think gyarus are really pretty, but the gyaru make up is too high maintenance for me. I'm Really lazy hehe

    Like you, I love the style though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the tye scans! The models are so cute and so is the clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this edition! Hahahahha, I'm pretty surprise because the trend is almost same like my current design <3 <3 love love

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Nana <3 :3~

    xoxo Soo yun ~

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahh this brings back so many good memories of Popteen! love all the lacey goodness! and I agree, their hair is always so fluffy, soft and pretty *o*

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. everything is so stylish and cute~ I wish this kind of clothing was sold in western countries ;___; I just found your blog and followed youu (: x

    My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing this, gah I miss Japan now and how cheap the magazines are over there compared to the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh I looove these pictures, they're soooo Japanese hahaha and of course I love Japanese fashion taste, they're just so bright and different and iconic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. don't worry nana-chan the post its about a problem with the spanish comuinity we have a blog that only talk about bad things and i write about them that i so sad U___U don't worry, i promise to write more in inglis ok?! 0__=
    big hug nana-chan!
    AND LOVE YOUR NEW AATAR >__<

    ReplyDelete
  22. I seguinde your blog, here is cute! I loved those looks you exposed.
    Follow my blog too? is: hikikah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i used to have a subscription to popteen, then all my favorite model moved to Popsister, so i stopped buying them...i personally like their style because they are cute, but i cant really wear any of them because they are too cute, but they are still good to the eye~~~lol


    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  24. awwwwww, why everything is so cute?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. is a wig, but is light auburn like red hair people >__< is the same that the color that i wear in my natural hair!! i love this wig >__<
    thanks for coment nana-chan!
    you are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for sharing this!! I really like Kumicky~

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww, so cute! I love all the colors and the girly style of popteen~! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. The magazine is amazing. Would love to have an issue in my hands :) Wonderful blog!!

    look-scout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pretty outfits! I really like the last outfit. Brown and white a cute color combo, and I adore OTK socks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. i haven't got myself the march issue @@ and i saw spoiler T_________T crying loud...

    ReplyDelete
  31. they alol look so adorable! i wish i could buy popteen easily over here :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting~! I really apperciate it and I read every one of your comments!