Monday, November 21, 2011

Waa~ It is winter again!


Hi Hi Hi~ How are you doing!?! 
Me, I am just about to freeze! 


Weather is very cold here right now! It has been snowing a little! 
I can't wait till it fully snows! 

I stay at home all day long on the couch staring at my computer with my face like this...

I can't wait till it snows, so me and my friend can have a photo shoot! 


My outfit for this cold day is...

Poncho- From Taiwan
Leggings- From Taiwan
Shirt- From Ross
Fake Sleeves- From a closed down Asian store, ZEA

So I bet you guys are like... what is a fake sleeve! 


So, here it is!!! It is actually very weird to me too, but it is warm... 
It is cheap too, like about $3?  This is why I bought it! 

Advertisement for Friend: 

In other news, winter is almost here... ( I know, it feels like it already.) 
So, do you need to stock up on some cute warm Clothes that are Liz Lisa, Bythle Zoo, or Vivi styled?

Like This ? 

Or this?



If so please contact my friend, Kim Tran through fb and inquire her about Twinkle Baribe, or just clothes in general. Her fb is: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1255758035

Small Surprise Coming Soon! 

Anyone want to guess what it is? 

23 comments:

  1. NaNanananaaa! :D
    i love your outfit :3 I need to get new winter clothes to was planning to do my wishlist tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love winter fashion :D I need a new coat or shawl like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love those fake sleeves. Look so warm and CUTE!!

    I'm not a big fan of Winter either. I love the layered look but sometimes you have to wear wayyy too many layers >.<

    Practicality over cuteness, I guess..... siiigh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look cute *-*
    I really envy you for the snow..i wanna have snow,too U_U

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cutee, I love your outfit and that sleeves :D

    I wish I had winter here! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I'm sad that there's no winter in Singapore~ I can't get to warm those warm fluffy ponchoo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love that poncho!! Argh, wish that Singapore wasn't so hot so that I could wear them :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaa its freezing here too!
    OMG its snowing at your place?? i want snow here too xD 
    i wanna make snowpeople rofll. :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waaah! Snow! ♥ ♥ ♥ 
    I really love snow, but I've seen it only twice in my life! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waah I wish it will snow here too soon! And your outfit looks super cute ^.^!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arianna Angeline RodriguezNovember 22, 2011 at 6:49 PM

    This makes me miss the winter. :(

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winter fashion is definitely my favourite one !! Can't wait til it snows too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are adorable!! and your outfit is really cute !! *-* <3 and I know it's getting super cold!! (well not here in California but I think it still cold XD). I love staying home in my warm bed watching tv the whole day XDD haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your knitted jacket looks so nice ^^ and those fake sleeves, I thought those are leg warmers :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOOOOOOOOO SO CUTEEE! *O*
    i want snow tooo1!! I LOVE THE SNOWW *O*
    KisSeS

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love snow, too! No matter how many years I've seen it, I still get such a thrill

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute outfit :) Oh cute warm clothes are a must :p
    it would be lovely if you could check out my blog :) its new and I'm just getting started

    ReplyDelete
  18. awwww... I wish I can experience winter too.. LMAO :D
    You look cute with your winter outfit by the way, nana! :)
    By the way, I like the solo photo better :)

    Have a nice day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute outfit~!! I love your poncho sweater <33

    ReplyDelete
  20. i miss the snow!  lovely outfit ! you look cuteCMPang xhttp://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww you look so cute! your outfit looks super comfy. I've always wanted a poncho >< It's super cold here too. I just bundle up in layers all day hehe

    ReplyDelete
  22. such cute clothing !!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your outfit a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting~! I really apperciate it and I read every one of your comments!