Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mail From Penpal

Hello~! Sorry for the lack of update! I have so much to tell, but I dunno what to say because there is so much to say!

So last week or the week before I got a letter from my penpal!

So recently I got a new hello kittyto my collection...

Thanks to my pen pal ^^ ! He gave me a letter and...

A HELLO KITTY!  with a hidden zipper comparment. Thank you very much!

Bounding time with the kitty...

A speical thanks to followers, readers and commenters~! ^^

Hmm.. So yes, I am thinking about posting more often with shorter posts..
What do you think? ^^

12 comments:

  1. Hy!!
    I <3 ur posts, short or long, just keep posting, okey? :D

    And your are way prettier than the dolll :D

    ahahah

    Kisses^^,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i love hello kitty! So cool to have a penpal xD
    I love short or long post! Mostly long ones :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!! ^^
    It is just I feel lazy posting long posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ^^
    I will always try to keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More frequent, but shorter posts sound like a good plan :D
    The HK is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, just followed you , wish to be friend with you
    maybe you can follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @yuki-daisuki.blogspot.Юри Карагьозов com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday to your friend ^^ ! 


    I think you should post more often with shorter posts :D! becoz when ppl have long entries, i don't know where to start commenting XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww such a cute hello kitty! hehe i want to be you pen pall too lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting~! I really apperciate it and I read every one of your comments!