Thursday, September 15, 2011

Palty Hair Dye- Carmel Brown

I think about 2 weeks ago, I dyed my hair ^^ with the Palty hair color, I wanted to try the foam one, but the store near my house dosen't carry it!
 This time, I tried carmel brown. Because the color was really warm and perfect for fall!

Inside the box included tube1, bottle 2, instructions, gloves, conditioner, and a nozzle thing.
I got the instructions from online, because I could not read japanese.
This is my hair before!
And my hair after! I dyed it for 38 mins, because if you keep it longer than 40 mins it will damage your hair.
I would say, it really works! And my hair color is really cute now!

If I were to give this a score I would give it a 9/10 just because the nozzle thing is still harder to apply on than foam! Otherwise I am really happy with the results!


12 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for commenting me :D And you're right XD It's just the first day that is fun. The rest~ Erm :/

    Btw, welcome to blogger world! I followed you by the way, hope you can do the same so we can keep in touch~ Thankies ^O^

    xx
    www.hanmiaojuan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you are so welcome!

    And thank you for welcome me to the bloging world! And yes I already followed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana! It turned out so cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was at ichiban store today. trying to decide if i sh\ould buy palty to color my hair. from your results it looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe :D Thanks for your comment! :] Aww, you dyed your hair~ It's so nice ^^ Looks good~ I always want to dye my hair someday later :P But I scared it will look bad on me >.<

    xx
    www.hanmiaojuan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your haircolor looks so pretty and fluffy ~~ lovee it <33 

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it looks great!! I've always thought about trying these...but I'm too scared it won't turned out well xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha  don't worry!  I think it would be fine! It is like regular hair dye, but I think it works better on Asian hair! 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!! I try to make my hair as perfect as possible! Though it is impossible! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your welcome ^^ Hahaha thank you so much! I think you will look good with it though! You are supercute! 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omgs! Thank you so much!!! : D I really think if you like it you should try it! : D : D There is a newer version too! The foam one! 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting~! I really apperciate it and I read every one of your comments!