Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Outdoors fun!


Summer time is outdoors time... Haha, I actually got this post ready one week ago. I just didn't realize I did not press the publish post button...

Me and my dear friends... I love my friends hair it looks really nice ^^

Lol me on the left... The one in the salmon.

Trying to take a picture with friend's dog... He hates me.

Ahh beautiful sky.. Had pinic with friends in this beautiful day!

Autumn is comming... Time to go buy fall clothes...

Last but certainly not least, Thank you new followers, as well as the old ones!
You guys keep me moviated to post stuff.


The new followers:
                 Thank you very much!!! ^^

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, that first picture of me is horrid </3

    but you two are so pretty T^T;
    /not photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutee <3 I can't wait to buy autumn clothes too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey your photos are soo cute too :D
    btw thanks for the lovely comment :)
    but the uniform is ugly in my mind hahaha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kaddy
    Haha! Thank you so much! I think your uniform is cute though!

    @ Monica-ai
    I can't wait to read your blog posts about them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting~! I really apperciate it and I read every one of your comments!